30 Nov 2017
Business Development Manager
Can you develop and grow our business?
LEMAN USA is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Ohio/Kentucky area
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S which is an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries employing over 700 employees.
In this position your role is to focus on selling our International Freight Forwarding / Logistics services, while also taking an active role in maintaining new and existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively prospecting, pursue and qualify potential clients; implement successful selling strategies and techniques.
- Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and growth profits.
- Dedicated sales performance against assigned targets.
- Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Prepare and propose logistics solutions to clients.
- Coordinate customer requirements with appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain exceptional customer relations to solve their problems.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and attend client meetings.
- Cold calling.
- Respond to incoming inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Business or similar - a plus
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in International Freight Forwarding / Logistic Services.
- Overall industry knowledge with 1-2 years of experience in Operations – preferred
- Proven track record of success in business development.
- Extensive experience with successful prospect negotiations.
- Previous experience working from a remote office.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
If you find the position attractive and have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked "BDM OH/KY" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics. The company is still growing and employs approx 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States. LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For further information, please contact:
LEMAN USA, MKE
For more information about the company, please visit our website